
Wow, has it really been a whole month since my last composited keyboard melody!? Goodness me! I've just been busy with work and spending what little time I have after that with Don. He travels down on Monday morning and spends his week in Winchester, TN jump-starting the new trend in medical and fitness with a company called MHC. He returns home Friday evening and between already pre-scheduled weekend events our time seems to be very limited together. Honestly, I despise this current lifestyle....but, everything has its season. This will not last forever. Sleep Medicine, which is the field I work in, has run its course. I love the field and am very fascinated by it- I also love helping individuals get their life back by treating their disorders. But working nights, and at the place I am currently employed by, is taking its toll greatly. Its a good job though and paying the bills --so I will forge ahead until a solid replacement can be soundly made. We'll see!
....Let's see, what else has been happening. Oh, I chopped my hair all off on Halloween day- and went blond. I have mixed feelings about it, as well as mixed reviews. Don loves it though so that makes me happy. I liked my long hair though. It's certainly a change! I will post pictures soon. Next week is Thanksgiving and will be taking lots of pictures then. I hope the weather is pleasant. =-) Don and I will be spending Thurs-Sat in Winchester, TN with my parents + Britt/Jay and Ben/Heather. I am way excited! Then Saturday we are going to try to go up to Nashville and go through the Temple then head back to Knoxville. I am very excited to visit everyone...been sometime since I have been done there.
I will try to post more regularly. Adios.

4 comments:
That looks like the Rose's wall.
Love the crop shot...it shows the love.
Glad your back, I havent blogged in about 3 weeks so dont feel bad! And that wall is way too red to be like ours. :) We love you guys!
That is my kitchen wall - does not look that red in person...though it is a little brighter then I anticipated :)
I really like your hair short, but I really liked it long too.
Post a Comment