Don and I had a wonderful Christmas. We spent the time with friends in our Church as well as doing our traditional walk in the park. The Friday after Christmas we headed out to Nashville and did a temple session with my parents and brother Ben and wife Heather. Don and I opened some presents Christmas day and thought you might like a peek at our tree this year....it was HUGE....fabulous, colorful, and cheap. ....Okay, so it was our houseplant and a Charlie Brown tree to the T but we were trying to "conserve" spending this year. Funny the difference between wanting to save and having to save.
I found little ornaments at the dollar store and a small strand of lights from Hobby Lobby for a 1.95...SWEET! ...... Tigger, NO! Stop playing with the ornaments...bad kitty.
P.s. Tigger had a great Christmas Too! Check out his post Here!

3 comments:
my parents bought a live tree for $75. By the time christmas was here the tree was dead and bare.
lol I love the tree! I think it's cute. :) I'm glad you updated, too.
I think your tree is adorable! Glad you had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment