
Hi! I'm back...they do not get internet connection under the rock I have chose to live under; sorry.
This is just a quick and short entry. Don and I have a full schedule this month! The highlight is, however- a wonderful and greatly anticipated CRUISE vacation to the Bahamas! Yay Yay! We have been saving for a vacation since we got married. This will be a celebration of our third year anniversary. I will take loads of pictures and post things as soon as we get back. We fly to Miami March 22nd and return to Knoxville March 29th!! Adventure, Relaxation, Blue Water and White Beach here we come~

3 comments:
Now don't forget to take tons of pictures so that Jay and I can fantasize about going to the Bahamas too lol (forgive some of my misspelling) --- Have fun you guys :-) Love ya!
Oh! Cruises are WONDERFUL! Take lots of photos and go on excursions at every port. Enjoy yourself!!!! :-D
OH I'm so jealous! Have a great time on your cruise!
Post a Comment