Monday, September 20, 2010

8...9...10!

How Cute Is He?



My naked posing boy...he loves his stuffies!








So Carter turned 10 months on the 18th. He has taken a few steps by himself, crawls and climbs everywhere and has 4 teeth coming right through on top. Wow - I am going to miss that cute gummy smile of his. I am loving this age though, and all the things he is now able to do. We go outside a lot and sit on a carpet mat out in the grass - he use to sit and play with me, but now all he wants to do is explore - and does not mind the prickly grass!
I never wrote his 9-month Dr. Stats... He was:

Weight -> 20.6lbs
Height -> 31.5"

50% for weight, 97%+ for Height...still about the same as he's always been - healthy and happy. No shots this time, yes!
------------------------------------------
Carter is so funny, he loves to climb into the baskets when I am doing laundry...I just LOVE him!








---------------------------------------------------------------------
I have been downsizing a lot of old things that I had from my horse days - especially old tack and show clothes. I have never used Craigslist until this year, and you know what? It's awesome!! I have sold so many things - bowflex, car, horse trailer, violin, horse, medical scrub clothes, horse show clothes and tack...it's amazing! This was a cowboy show hat I sold - Don wanted a picture of Carter in it before it was picked up.... He's my cutie lil' cowboy!




-----------------------------------------------------------------
Carter loves his Grandma and Grandpa Smith! It's nothing but play play play when they stop by!







-------------------------------------------------
Carter's favorite thing? Our cat, Tigger. One day they'll be best buds...



2 comments:

Mangum Life said...

HA when pigs fly ;-D

Vanessa said...

He is such a cutie, I love how blond he is.