Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Birthday Feast at P.F. Chang's Restaurant

Our free desserts!




Don did not like my festive Fall Turkey for our home-I'm mad



















9 comments:

Smith1230 said...

you guys are too funny

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

is this a reference to Don's awesome ability to swallow waterfalls? :-P

Unknown said...

Your pictures are so lovely! Ashley, you are ALWAYS gorgeous. :)

Unknown said...

Man, did you guys take all those photos yourselves? They are GREAT! I love them. You will have to tell me about your camera sometime.

It may not be the camera though, you guys could never look bad. You are the perfect looking couple.

Oh, and you should be getting like a million hits tomorrow (yeah right)...I linked your sweet post about my bread.

Katina Angola said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Thanks guys!

Alice: We bought the COOLEST EVER tripod! It's legs are pliable and are able to mold and be able to wrap around trees, rocks, etc. People hiking by see me up in a tree and are like, "want us to take the picture?" NOPE! Take a look at this guy (pointing to my new tripod) and they all owww and awww hehe :D

cally said...

I love your pictures.

I came from Alice with the deadly bread. I want some.

I've just been looking around. Hope you don't mind.

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Hi Cally and welcome to our blog! :-)

Mom said...

Great photo's...I'm worried.. will my grandchildren be drinking all the water in the lakes?