Oh man! Ash! It looks like you guys had a BLAST! I love cruises. Saving for 3 years!! That's long- I'm glad you were able to use on a wonderful vacation that will be a good memory. Hopefully you'll get to go on another before too long. :)
ash. I LOVE THE PICTS! I am so glad you had a good time, despite the sea sickness. You and Don are so perfect for each other and I am glad you got to celebrate 3 years in style!
Yeah! We are blog buddies now:) Your cruise you took looked like you guys had so much fun! I loved looking at all you pics. I hope to meet you guys soon! :) Take care... Kara Markham
This is the life of a Colorado city Boy and a Tennessee country Girl. Together with Carter, Levi and their cat Tigger they stay an active, happy little family. Be warned that specks of humor, un-intelligence and goofing off are sure to be posted.
4 comments:
Oh man! Ash! It looks like you guys had a BLAST! I love cruises. Saving for 3 years!! That's long- I'm glad you were able to use on a wonderful vacation that will be a good memory. Hopefully you'll get to go on another before too long. :)
ash. I LOVE THE PICTS! I am so glad you had a good time, despite the sea sickness. You and Don are so perfect for each other and I am glad you got to celebrate 3 years in style!
Yeah! We are blog buddies now:)
Your cruise you took looked like you guys had so much fun! I loved looking at all you pics. I hope to meet you guys soon! :) Take care...
Kara Markham
That's so cool that you got to see Christian and Stephanie! What a fun trip.
Post a Comment