Okay....so my pregnancy picture from the last post was a bit deceiving. So I was sticking it out a little...okay, a lot. Standing natural with posture made it look like I was not even pregnant! So I had to...uhmm help it along...for pictures sake. But, most of you have seen me at church, etc- and know that my exaggerated pose was not very ideal. So here is a new picture. Don said I am supposed to take skin belly shots anyway, no shirt covering it. So I took one standing normal, shoulders back, belly in-type shot. It hurts my back and stomach personally not to sit up straight. Then I took one with belly completely out and, wow, it looks like the pregnancy pictures I see when I "Google image" other peoples' pregnancy shots. So, am I supposed to "go blob" when I take pictures for a true idea, or stand with posture? Hmmmm...
This might be daring but I will post it anyway. I am going to attach the normal posture and the "jabba-the-hut" posture. Very different! No shame...
(caution: Belly exposed, hope this does not offend anyone)
Sorry- I do not know why one photo is much brighter then the other. We certainly need a new camera before *baby* gets here.
(You can click on the photo for a larger view if you dare.) See! See! I look real "pregnant" in the sticking out picture. Kinda looks like those before and after shots during a weight-loss program. Hmmm wonderful. Even in the first frame, as ya'll see me normally, there is a baby bump going on. So Ha! Either that or this is all a VERY mean joke. So there you have it. True photos. I will probably regret posting these.
1 day shy of 17 weeks pregnant
7 comments:
Oh geez I didn't look pregnant for WEEKS...don't force it. Let it be what it will be
Yeah, you don't have to show until you know! That's what I say! 5 months is totally normal to start showing, so don't worry - there is a belly-its just still small. I didn't really start showing until 6!
Im so offended, Im so offended, Im so offended :)
Mu sister was sure she was showing all over the place when she was as far along as you...but you couldn't really tell :) It's kind of mean, since you get excited to be pregnant then have to wait 6 months for anyone to be able to tell...then two months after that you'd give your right arm to NOT be pregnant anymore :)
(at about 5-6 months your uterus will tip and you'll have strangers wanting to pat your tummy- just something to look forward too!)
lookin good ashley....you're definitely showing....and all i know is that i would take either photo as an aftershot and feel very proud of it :)
Geesh I wish I could look that good being 0 weeks pregnant!
What baby? abs of steel girl!
Post a Comment