Thursday, July 2, 2009

XY or XX?


Next Tuesday! Next Tuesday what, you ask? Next Tuesday is the big Ultrasound! I am nervous/excited about seeing how big the baby is and getting the reassurance that everything is developing accurately. The icing , of course, is finding the gender out. Yay! My belly is certainly starting to stick further out and it's a pretty cool sensation to feel those little kicks/movements. Hopefully baby is getting all he/she needs!

I'll write in 5 days...

3 comments:

Mangum Life said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to find out - lol then I'll actually be able to get him/her something more gender appropriate

Unknown said...

Oooh! I'm betting boy. EVERYONE (literally!!) I know who is pregnant this year is having a boy. It'd be great if you gave Aria a long distance girl friend, though! :-D

Amber D. said...

Yay! It's tomorrow! I'm so excited for you guys! It's amazing how big the baby is compared to the tiny little thing you saw last time!