Congratulations Don and Ashley!! I didn't know you were pregnant until today! Hudson is now almost 11 months old, and I'm about 7 weeks pregnant, yep another one on the way! I hope things are going well!
This is the life of a Colorado city Boy and a Tennessee country Girl. Together with Carter, Levi and their cat Tigger they stay an active, happy little family. Be warned that specks of humor, un-intelligence and goofing off are sure to be posted.
9 comments:
hahaha that's cute.
I guess I won't be trusted to babysit. :) Congrats.
Congrats!!!!!!! :-D
So fun, you will LOVE it!
Congratulations Don and Ashley!! I didn't know you were pregnant until today! Hudson is now almost 11 months old, and I'm about 7 weeks pregnant, yep another one on the way! I hope things are going well!
Aw...congratulations!! Btw, I call dibs on holding in church. And feel free to call for a babysitter for your date-nights!! haha
BOYS ARE AWESOME! So excited for you both! Congrats.
You know that I do love boys! Don was so cute holding Parks at the baptism yesterday, he will be great with a little man!
CONGRATS! THat is SO EXCITING!!!!
Post a Comment