Are you kidding me? 81 potential days left till this Sir Kicks-A-Lot is here and in our arms? Gosh -how it has flown by! I figured it was time for another post. I have an OB appointment tomorrow for the Glucose testing as well as normal check up. I once again am afraid of that stupid scale but maybe one day it will be my friend. I started out around 130 and now hitting the early 50's. Seriously? Already? I have the biggest growing months still to go and I am already up 20+lbs! Eeek! Oh well. I am eating decent and still trying to get stable exercise- so nothing much more I can do. It will come off, no worries......right? Funny though, I can really feel that extra weight. All my previous injuries to my ankles have seem to show face and my water retention is pretty high. One min. my rings are loose and flipping around and the next I can barely make a grip. I literally have to hold my belly to change sides in bed - which is often because my hip will start to go numb, and my bathroom visits are around 3x a night. He will probably want a water bed when older because he sure seems to enjoy the one he has now! (poor bladder!) So fascinating though, all the changes and how much our little boy is growing in there!
Well here are some 7 month pictures. Sorry the camera quality, we are researching for a new one at this time. We've had this one for years.
Wow
17 weeks vs. 28 weeks
7 months - 28 weeks
Funny what different shirts do.
6 comments:
You look adorable!
Ash, you are so cute! I wish I could come rub your adorable belly!
you look awesome!!! I remember being 7 months... that was when I did race for the cure (shortcut though) and I felt like my belly was huge and then I was 9 months and felt like my belly looked small at 7 months... it's crazy!!! But again, you look amazing, keep up the good work Mama!!
Aw..you're adorable!! I wish I was that cute preggo. But alas, I am the Orca whale. :P
Wow, Ashley!! You look incredible for 7 months! :-D 3rd trimester... it's getting close!
cute little ball belly ash! best of luck for your last trimester! enjoy those potty breaks during the night because soon enough they will become much longer feedings :)
Post a Comment