Finally a real picture of the little tyke --- I had a hard time seeing them on my phone (be sure to post more soon!)... he's quite the cutie can't wait to see him in Jan or Feb
This is the life of a Colorado city Boy and a Tennessee country Girl. Together with Carter, Levi and their cat Tigger they stay an active, happy little family. Be warned that specks of humor, un-intelligence and goofing off are sure to be posted.
6 comments:
He is sooo cute! Cant wait for Adlynn to meet him! We are so happy for you guys!
Congrats!!!
Finally a real picture of the little tyke --- I had a hard time seeing them on my phone (be sure to post more soon!)... he's quite the cutie can't wait to see him in Jan or Feb
Aw!!! He's absolutely adorable. Please let us know if you need anything at all. Congratulations!!
Ashley and Don! CONGRATULATIONS from the Markhams! Your baby boy is so beautiful, I hope everything is going well.
the parnell dennis connection will continue! congrads you three! we can't wait to meet him
Post a Comment