1) Got the flu, but caught it early. Cured in 2 days. Felt great, then unexpectedly got sick at work, threw up, went home. Cured next day. Then got really sick, contractions and all sorts of mishaps - went to the Doctor, was sent home with the thumbs up. Felt horrid the whole day. Found out was terribly dehydrated and now cured. Yay.
2) Don and I had to get a costume for a friends' *Halloween Wedding reception*. We finally came up with an idea that would be 37 week preggo belly conducive and it turned out really well. Don wore his tux, and a snazzy wig - I wore a stretchy velvet thrift store dress, wig, tiara and made a sash that said "Mrs. Conception 2009". Was a lot of fun. Kinda embarrassing wearing it at the church Trunk-or-Treat that evening, but still a lot of fun! :)
3) I am 38.2 weeks pregnant today. Doctor said Friday I was 2cm dilated and 80% effaced and baby's head very very low. Have yet to have Braxton-Hicks contractions...that I am aware of. Due date is the 20th. Doc says I can be induced if I want this Friday. I am going to wait till at least my due date before medically intervening. I want to go all natural. :) Maybe tonight!!! (ha) Would be nice.... I'm getting to that "okay, belly not cute anymore" stage. Don wants him to cook a little longer. I think he's really just scared. I'm kinda with him on that one though. Nervous and Excited! Bring it on!!
17 weeks vs. 28 weeks vs. 37 weeks
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mrs. Conception 2009 and sexy Escort"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Another past erased entry.....Don's Brazil Birthday!
Don B-day: October 4th (27 yrs)
Ash B-day: October 7th (25 yrs)
Don served his 2 year volunteer mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in Sao Paulo, Brasil and we celebrated his B-day with Feijoada (beans/rice/pork+), Mousse de Maracuja (passion fruit pie) and a trip down memory lane with all his Missionary pictures. What a great night!
Don B-day: October 4th (27 yrs)
Ash B-day: October 7th (25 yrs)


No comments:
Post a Comment