Sunday, November 8, 2009

Oh, by the way:

I forgot to write in my last entry a wager Don and I thought we would put up. Anyone and Everyone is welcome to jump in. Guess the baby's weight, height and birth date - and if you feel extra lucky, time of day/night. We will have a little prize to send to the individual that has the most accurate estimate. You can either write a comment, send an email or tell me in person and we will be sure to record everyones guesses. :-)

(CORRECTED UPDATED Hint: I was 8lbs 4oz - 20" long on my due date and Don was 8lbs 13oz -22" long and 4 days late)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hm...

7.12lbs
November 21
at ... 3:24am. :)

Dana Scarbrough said...

November 16th, 10:34 AM, 7lb 8 ounces, 20 inches

Lindsey Rose said...

November 18th
7 lbs 5 ounces
21 inches long
and super handsome!

Amber D. said...

7 lbs 8 oz., 20.5 inches, Nov. 23, 2:40 a.m.

Mangum Life said...

hmmmm....
8lbs 4oz
November 16th
4am
around 19-20 inches

Can't wait to see my nephew! :-)

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Grammy Smith Guess:
November 17th
7.7lbs
21"
@ 9:30pm

------------------
Becky Guess:
6lb 3oz
21"
------------------

Unknown said...

7lbs 5 oz....oh no, that's Lindsey's guess...funny read it after I typed this...i am changing mine.

8 lbs 2 oz.
Since you are going on Wed, I am quessing wed at 7 pm.

22" long.

And NOT super handsome because it is just a rule that good looking people have to have ugly babies. (that is totally joking) you know he'll be good looking.