Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3 months,

Carter is now 3 months old and seems to be progressing after every nap now! He loves to grab things and is really getting the hang of following objects (thank you Olympics). What a joy he is! Our night routine is really coming together as well, with Carter going to bed around 9:30 and sleeping till 6-6:30am. I am sad that he will be getting more shots next month but excited at how big he's growing and how much he is learning! The difficulty I am having right now is keeping his little finger nails trimmed properly. They grow so fast and he is so squirmy! I file them too, no cutting yet - I am afraid I am going to accidentally clip skin (even with the baby nail trimmer I have). It'll get better I am sure.

Here Carter is sporting an outfit Don had bought some time ago...it suits him and Daddy well. Future player on our hands!




We have been getting a lot of rain and snow down here in Winchester, but this weekend was gorgeous! It got into the 60s one day with lots of sunshine...yay! We have not purchased our stroller yet (waiting for this specific jogger) so it's a little hard to take him out, but we could not pass the day up. Don carried him around as we checked out the local park that we live 2 mins from.







He was exhausted after the park - so we just laid him in the swing afterward.


3 comments:

Kristen Parnell said...

Carter is sooo cute! What big eyes! Glad things are going well for you three.
The only way I can clip Cole's nails is when I have a DVD on for him... as soon as the TV is on, it's like he's unconscious ;)
And I love love love my baby bjorn-- did you get one of those? Perfect for outdoors... Cole wasn't as huge of a fan of his stroller as I wanted him to be, but he loved being strapped to us and able to see. Just thought I'd share!

Amber D. said...

What a sweetie! I always clipped the nails when they were asleep and they have some nail clippers that have a magnifying glass on them, they are like a dollar at Wal-mart they help.

P.S. The Picture of Carter and his Daddy is precious!

Terra said...

I love that last photo of Carter and Don! It's so cute.

Baby Bjorns are awsome! I am a fan of anything that allows you to be able to carry a baby and still have both hands free. Plus on cold days it's like you have your very own portable heating pad :)