Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Wii

My mom and dad have a Wii Fitness at their home. It is a lot of fun to play and even Carter has been getting into the game! We enjoyed a heated game of Ski Jumping, Carter contributed perfectly to the weight distribution and paid close attention the whole way. Good job!



My sister Brittany came out for some fun in Tennessee this week from snowy Idaho. Too bad it was snowy and FREEZING the whole time...she leaves early tomorrow morning. She is due the beginning of May with their first son, Michael Jay Mangum so it is good to see her all round and preggo! :)


6 comments:

Terra said...

DO you wear your hat ALL the time or was it just to set the mood for ski jumping? :)
Carter looks so cute! Glad to hear you guys are doing well.

Donna said...

Carter is absolutley BEAUTIFUL!

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

Terra: Yes, I wear the hat all the time...it's like a comfort blankie...
I have security issues :-P hehe

FREEZING HERE! Very cold that day and I never took anything off, thus..the hat! Brrrrrr

Donna: Thanks! :)

Katina Angola said...

I love how in the pics, Carter actully looks like he's focused and determined! So Funny!

kristine said...

Ashley and Don!

It was so fun to find your blog and see the pictures of your new son. He is adorable! Little boys are so fun. It looks like you guys are doing great! Keep in touch.

Kristine

Jason Heilpern said...

Do you ever put him down...lol