Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cuteness

Carter is LOVING vegetables! Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potatoes, Green Beans...yum yum to him. We decided to get him started on veggies first, before fruits, in fear that he would prefer the sweet taste more. So at the moment her chugs 6 ounces of milk, 1/4 cup of mixed fruit rice cereal, and about a third of a jar of veggies. He's a growing boy for sure!



Sorry for how pale we look, Don played around with the flash...



Mommy Cuddle Time!



Just some pics... Carter --> 5.5 months old









3 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

I know your post wasn't about your shirt, but I love that orange shirt on you! I really want to be able to wear that color but it doesn't go with my "color pallet" - HA! You pull it off beautifully!

Lindsey Rose said...

Such a cute family! We love that Dennis bunch, Carter is a doll! I want to squeeze him!

Donna said...

Carter is so adorable! He looks like such a happy little guy! Aww. Love him!