Old Dating Picture, early 2005
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Missed A Few Posts,
Two Thursdays ago Don and I celebrated our 4th year anniversary. Wow, so much has transpired since that 2006 Denver Temple morning. I remember our first place was about 500 sqft in Loveland, CO. What a fun summer! Don had an internship and we spent every night walking in the park near our apartment and often playing tennis or riding our bikes. We made a 20 mile bike ride one day to Longmont from Loveland...whew, sun burned and exhausted, but was a lot of fun. We moved back to Provo, UT to finish some school at BYU. We decided to finish the rest of Don's undergrad at the University of Tennessee in Knoxville so again we took to the road. We found a nice place in K-town and enjoyed our time there. We still can't believe we spent 3 years in Knoxville! What excellent memories though, and we met some great friends! Our next adventure took us to my home town of Winchester, TN where Don is working. We are now planning yet another re-location for Grad school at the beginning of the year...hmmm where will we end up at?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Wow! Grad school?! No way! And you are near family and had to take, I mean got to take, Carter on your anniversary date?
Have you tried the P setting on your camera? I know we have the same one and it's my standby setting, especially for indoors.
Helena: My mother was in Alaska with my sister who just had a baby and my dad was at work, so little Carter got in on the Anniversary happenings :) ..... The "P" setting? Hmmm I don't believe I have tried that. I will experiment! I have this nice camera and have yet to take any courses on how to actually use it!
Happy anniversary!
By the way your baby is CUTE! Those blue eyes just kill me.
It's amazing how time flies! Congrats on 4 years. I hope your grad school adventure is even more fun then the ones you've already been on.
Post a Comment