Here is part of the Reunion video I talked about that we showed for the entertainment/talent night in Colorado. It is Opossum stew... (type that into Youtube and it will come up..part 1 and part 2)
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Just for fun
I thought I would post this little video real quick. Carter was in the bouncer and when I pulled him out I took off his socks, making a funny sound when I did it. He thought it was hilarious! So after doing it many times and him laughing I thought I better get the camera going. So here it is...sorry for the quality. I just turned on the power, hit record and left it on the table. He did not laugh as hard as he was, but still very cute.
Here is part of the Reunion video I talked about that we showed for the entertainment/talent night in Colorado. It is Opossum stew... (type that into Youtube and it will come up..part 1 and part 2)
Here is part of the Reunion video I talked about that we showed for the entertainment/talent night in Colorado. It is Opossum stew... (type that into Youtube and it will come up..part 1 and part 2)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
so so cute!!
adorable!
Love the sock video! And the opossum video, I have no words! LOL!
Post a Comment