Monday, June 7, 2010

Cutie Pie,

He is just too darn ADORABLE...so I had to post this picture. :)
Carter Just Loves His Celery Sticks
(click for larger picture)





Cousin Alli came down to visit and here a few pictures of her and Carter being cute together. She is almost 11 months old. CUTIE GIRL! Lots of reaching out and kisses...
(click for larger picture)



4 comments:

Alyssa/Jo said...

He is hamming up that celery!

Smith1230 said...

The celery pics are cute. Hey girl if you get a chance can you email me the better pics of Alli and Carter together. I wasn't able to get any good shots with my camera.

Terra said...

He's such a baby model:)

Bobby M. said...

I enjoyed your blog. Carter is sure a cute happy little guy.

Maybe your guys should think about Hollywood. Your Video reminded me of Hee-Haw. If you don't know what that is, ask your Mom.

Keep me on your e-mail updates.

Uncle Bob