Thursday, June 17, 2010
For the previous post,
Just so everyone who already knows - Don and I started the P90X workout about 2.5 weeks ago. So the treats I previously posted have not been gnawed on by us. Okay...well, we might have had a sampling of that fruit pizza, but that is it! No treats or cookies for us! I have been meaning to post those recipes for a while now and finally got the chance. This workout is for 90 days and we are super excited. We both feel much better getting into a good exercise routine and even created a blog. I will not post that link though....yet....since it has *gasp* "BEFORE PICTURES" on it. I will document everything and at the end of our 90 days I will post the link for anyone to see/read. So....not that anyone cared to know or read this particular post...I was just making it for my own satisfaction...and for my 2 friends that we are doing a P90X challenge with. :-D ...we're going to crush ya Jason and Terra!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
In your dreams! Prepare to be OWNED!
Im exited to see pics. I love the workouts, ab ripper X is my fav. GOOD LUCK
I give Don three weeks tops! But I bet Ash finishes it. That's right Don.
Post a Comment