Saturday, September 6, 2008

Here We Go!

I find it quite interesting that one such as I have delayed my step into the blogging sphere. I have always been fascinated with technology and have been involved with making personal websites since I was an early teen. Why the pause in blog addiction I wonder? Perhaps I know myself to well. I understand I will undoubtly spend countless hours editing, revising, pasting and scripting on a blog. Websites will be browsed for blog add-ons. Sources will be read for html perfecting. Friends sites will be viewed for ideas and even an all-inclusive book might be purchased for more blog knowledge. It's a disease. Maybe not according to any Medical or PhD journals yet, but I promise it will find its way in soon. So, the question still lingers - should I do this? Should I succumb to the blogging world and add my unworthy two cents? I say Yes. YES I will!...beats wasting that time on Facebook. Right?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Ashley. You are in for it.

I may have spread the disease to you....but, it's a good one to have if you learn to control it.

I am so happy to have you in the blogging world...can't wait for the updates.

Becca McCombs said...

This whole blogging thing is fascinating to me. I feel like I get to be as nosy as I would like by jumping around to everyone's blogs and reading their "journal" so to speak! How funny!

Amber D. said...

Yay! I'm glad that you are blogging now! I will add you to the blog list that I follow!