Sunday, September 14, 2008

Memories

When my sister and her husband (Brittany and Jay) stayed over at our place the other month we got to talking and laughing over a book Don and I have. This is no ordinary text might I mind you. It is a Journal that we created back we we got married that is composed mostly of various feelings and captured quotes. When we are in need of a good laugh we just whip out that journal and start dialogging. It does not have near as much as it should have in it, mainly to it being placed in the shelf ...out of sight, out of mind. Now I keep it on the kitchen counter where full attention can be given at any moment. I thought ya'll might enjoy just a couple of things written in there:

"Don just walked in and said there is something on his shirt and not to lick it..."

"Do cats pee?" -Don

Don: "I had pudding last night"
Ash: "What type?"
Don: "Oreo."
Ash: "Where did you get the Oreo one?"
Don: I snuck it into the cart when we were at Wal-Mart. It was hard, I had to hide it under the other food for you wouldn't see it."

"It smells like the Rainforest after a monkey pooped in it" -Ashley
(commenting about the laundry after being sleep deprived)

(Opera Singing Voice) "A little chocolate chip has deceived me! Aaaa Litttttle Choccccolate Chippp Has deceived Meeeeeeeeee! -Don
(overheard Don singing after eating chocolate cake and getting some on his white shirt)

7 comments:

Katina Angola said...

Those are awesome!!! I especially loved the one that said there was something on his shirt on not to lick it. You guys crack me up!

Unknown said...

I think that Don should have a redo of that last one for the young men. :)

The Fergi Fam said...

how funny! Isn't life fun!

Unknown said...

haha- I love the one about the pudding. :-D

Don- Ash -Carter -Levi said...

HaHa Oh he doesn't know I posted those yet...
-Yes life is so much fun!

Katy Beth said...

Haha! I agree with Alice. We've so gotta see some of these in action!

Lindsey Rose said...

You two are such a fun couple! I love it!